- Thinking to myself, about Faith Evans and her unsung talent. No one shows Faith Evan’s the attention she deserves. Maybe, because that entire “Faith Evan’s Is the reason Tupac and Biggie Were Beefing!” That drama was in the 90’s, and LET THAT GO! We will never know what happened between her and both men. Why does this overshadow this womans talent?
Faith Evans was competition for Mary J.Blige. Now Mary always has Grammy performances, and collaborations. Faith Evan’s releases an album with little or no promotion. Now she is on a reality show, with women that were of course almost C list singers. Faith deserves so much more. Her voice is unmatchable. She has changed her image, and still the same results.
Maybe Faith Evans should have tried to resolve her differences with Bad Boy? When she was with Bad Boy we knew Faith Evans! So many women wanted to look like Faith Evans and loved her swagger. She will always be one of the best singers, even if you will never see her on MTV or 106 and Park. Maybe we should focus on her music. Maybe people are still pissed off at Faith Evans,because of Tupac and Biggie’s beef ?That will never bring these rappers back! Focus on Faith and talent, and not her past, or rumors from her haters.
- Where Are They Now: ’90s R&B Groups, Part Deux (madamenoire.com)
- Lil Kim, From Your Fan “Stop The Plastic Surgery” (messymandella.com)
- Faith Evans Nominates Her “Tears Of Joy” For GRAMMY (hot937.cbslocal.com)
- Ne-Yo, Rita Ora, 2 Chainz And Others Reveal The Top Tweeters Of 2012 (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Reveals Graphic Details Of Rapper’s Death (huffingtonpost.com)