Graffiti artist will unfavorably perceive Graffiti as a nuisance that diminishes property value, and depreciates business structures.
Graffiti artist, Banksy reveals minuscule details in regards to his personal life. He provokes an undying interest in the Graffiti World that breathed a new world in the 1970’s and 1980’s.
Bansky survives in an art form that has prevailed for decades, Graffiti.
At times, more so than often, we can dictate the time allotted for talent to venue into the world of “the professional” and we also conceal our artistic vision, because of close minded individuals.You can achieve both, money and artistic knowledge to share to the masses.
We can’t live and breathe worrying what other people prefer and how they perceive our creations? We must use that time of distraction to reach the focal point of talent, of our unique intuition that can’t be ignored by “the fire inside.”
Banksy will never involve the public in his personal life and his physical appearance will not overshadow or hinder his artistic craft, fantasy and years of secrecy.He however exploits those that are only famous because of a sex tape and an idiotic fan base such as Paris Hilton
Explore the legend, venture into the universe, the Graffiti God, Banksy!
- Codeine, one ingredient in “Lean” is an opiate similar to : Heroin, Morphine, Oxycontin or Vicodin. We’ve coined Lean as, “Hip-Hop’s New Heroin”. Not a good look by the way, if you’ve ever seen a heroin addict.
- Some of the biggest supporters of this drink seem to be the ones who have died at the mercy of this drink. DJ Screw, died of a codeine-promethazine-alcohol overdose in 2000. Big Moe, a DJ Screw protégé, who rapped excessively about this drink died at age 33 in 2007, after suffering a heart attack one week earlier that left him in a coma. In 2007, Pimp C died from complications of Sleep Apnea after drinking Lean.
- Codeine is not as addictive as Heroin, but once addicted, the withdrawal symptoms mirror those of a Heroin addiction.
- Pimp C had a history of suffering from Sleep Apnea, a condition where you stop breathing while you are asleep. Pimp C drank Lean before going to sleep and when combined with his respiratory condition, is what killed him.
- The two active ingredients Codeine & Promethazineare Central Nervous System Depressants, meaning they both slow your breathing, which is why people feel that “good feeling” or that euphoria. But sometimes it slows the system down so much that a person stops breathing and dies.
- Pimp C knew he had Sleep Apnea, but many people with Sleep Apnea don’t know they have it. Sleep Apnea overwhelmingly affects African Americans. This dangerous disease along with any type of drug, especially Lean, is a dangerous combination.
- The drink is called Lean because of the loss of control over your body. People affected by Lean tend to lean or slump over.
- April 2012 Schoolboy Q revealed that he quit sipping on Lean and is trying to get A$AP Rocky to follow his lead. The duo created the popular hit, “Hands on the Wheel”. Schoolboy Q said he quit after he drank some Lean and passed out, then woke up breathing heavily due to his complications with asthma: “I don’t know if it was a near-death experience but it felt like I was about to die. I’ve been going through withdrawals… It’s like somebody’s grabbing your stomach… and just holding it.”
- In a 2006 survey, 3.6 percent of 8th graders admitted to abusing cough medicine. High schoolers had even higher percentages – 5.3 percent among 10th graders and 5.5 percent of 12th graders.
- The drug can cause Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), which can be fatal. Symptoms may include fever, stiff muscles, confusion, abnormal thinking; fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating.
STOP KILLING YOURSELF!
Help Your loved ones, they may hate you for admitting that you know their secret,but it is nothing but love,tough love. IT WILL and it HAS killed people. It also brings a defensive and paranoia to some users and it is obvious to people who know you.
What makes you think IT can’t happen to you?