Young Calicoe assumed he would easily prevailed over Loaded Lux.
See Loaded Lux has been a forefront of the underground Battle Rap scene.
If you watch any of the URL battles, you know gun talk is 85% of the battle rhymes are violent and gun talk.
They memorize a speech, but recite it with 54 of the boys on the stage.
They call each other snitches, recite gun lingo, and disrespect each others “Wifeys.”
The realignment was completed and Calicoe learned value life lessons.
Young Calicoe, reps his dad from the BMF Gang at every battle.
Calicoe is proud to have a absentee father,because he admires his fathers hood reputation and years in the prison(slave camp.)
As long as his dad is a Gangster, it doesnt’ matter that his mom is a Single mom providing what she can.
Loaded Lux changes the rap battle in the last 5 minutes.
Loaded Lux assures Calicoe “You gonna get this work.”
Damn, Calicoe got it!
Loaded Lux made the visibly embarrassed Calicoe, embrace the truth about his father not as a Street King but “another lost ni**a!”
- Luxed Out At $34K: The New Kia Optima! (harlemworldmag.com)
- Juelz Santana “God Will’n” Mixtape Signing and Interview | Video (getmybuzzup.com)
- Throwback Clip: Loaded Lux Spits Bars For Gully TV (subzinfo.wordpress.com)
- Loaded Lux vs Calicoe [Unheard 2nd Verse] (swaggatory.com)
- Math Hoffa vs. Dose [Video Trailer] Full Battle To Be Released March 10th (subzinfo.wordpress.com)