As the minutes tick away, passes by each day,
I wish there was a way to keep the time at bay.
Diligently the seconds go on, Morning after dark after morn.
With each new memory born, the older ones are faded and gone.
the melody of the reminiscences we’ve got, for,in joy and pain,were they wrought.
In the mind the memoirs may blot, Write them in the heart where they tarnish not.
- Hus Kingpin – The Cognac Tape (Hosted by Roc Marciano) @huskingpin @rocmarci (trickstasworld.com)
- Song of the Week: The Sweetest Taboo by Sade (duchessfeline.wordpress.com)
- Ordinary Love (wordsaver.wordpress.com)
- For Those About To Smooth Jazz: Sade’s Stronger Than Pride Revisted (thequietus.com)
- Wandering Limbs (lesbianuninterrupted.wordpress.com)