- Music fans descend on Glastonbury
- Arcade Fire, review: ‘Glastonbury is in for a treat’
- Dolly Parton to headline Glastonbury 2014?
- Lana Del Rey: ‘Once Upon a Dream’ Full Song – LISTEN NOW!
- Lana Del Rey Tries to Overcome Her Sins in ‘Tropico’ Trailer
- Grammy Award-winning Cedric Gervais for Ministry of
- Cover of the Week: The Intermission Project/Leo Stannard – Tessellate (Alt-J)
- The Intermission Project – Sorry
- Marvin Gaye “What’s Going On” And “Mercy Mercy Me”***messymandella
June 29, 2014
Categories: Art, Beautiful And Intelligent, Fashion Swagger, HairSpiration, Music and What Not . Tags: Actress, Arcade Fire, Arts and Entertainment, Bad Girl, BBC, Beautiful Eyes, Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, Colin Trevorrow, Confidence, creativity, Death, Dinosaur, Dolly Parton, dolly parton better sing Hard Candy Christmas from The Best Little Whore House In Texas, entertainment, Facebook, Fashion For Dummies, Feminist movement, Frances Bean Cobain, Glastonbury, Glastonbury Festival, GOOD Music, Guardian, I will be fiiinnnnnd and dandy cause its like a hard candy Christmas I am barely getting through tomorrow still I want sorrow bring me way down, Jurassic, Jurassic Park, Kurt Cobain, Lana Del Rey, London, Los Angeles, Music, Nick Robinson, Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Somerset, style, Twitter, Ty Simpkins, Ultraviolence, United States . Author: messymandella . Comments: 2 Comments