Suge Knight, the cut throat executive of of Death Row Records taunted and instigated his way into the limelight but with respect and intimidation. Suge’ is not a rapper,or a singer, he bullied and used fear tactics to ensure his street ligfe and personal live hands were clean, even his “almost convicted of everything, but can’t be
The media has reported Suge’s financial struggles and ability to walk around unphased by any of the negativity that surrounds his musical disappointments and scandal ridden business. deceptive practices,assaults on women and men.
Suge Knight’s deceitful and bullying tactics destroyed Death Throw, but some where afraid to leave. Now, we can rewind some of his past endeavors, and how he is the New OJ Simpson. He assumed he could outrun karma too. Now those dirty deeds and negative that followed O.J. Simpson, will be a reminder to others. What was his relationship to Tupac and did he have anything to do with the end result of the East and West Coast Beef?
with his recording label that was often considered and now of course we understand that allegedly Suge Knight…
BIG Classic for me,love it!
1. 00:00 – 03:05 Raise The Flag
2. 03:06 – 06:03 Breaking News
3. 06:04 – 09:16 Peso Feat. Pusha T & Meek Mill
4. 09:17 – 11:49 Black Tuxedo Feat. Tezo
5. 11:50 – 14:38 Mind Of A Stoner Feat. Wiz Khalifa
6. 14:39 – 19:22 D&G Feat. Sean McGee
7. 19:23 – 22:23 Skate Cans
8. 22:24 – 25:51 50 (Interlude) Feat. French Montana
9. 25:52 – 29:21 Baddest
10. 29:22 – 32:37 Miss Me? Feat. Dub-O
11. 32:38 – 35:30 Street Dreams
12. 35:31 – 38:52 Swing Life Away Feat. Kellin Quin
13. 38:53 – 42:39 Home Soon
14. 42:40 – 47:38 Dark Side Of The Moon