I shall become a mother, but I wanted to serve my purpose to help others and give my future children a sense of self and determination.
I want my sons to look in the eyes of their dad and see courage and mischief, but also rest in the home knowing everyone in our household will remain safe.
I want my son to want to strive and have wisdom. Their dad must instill values regarding the dangers of the Street Life. My son’s will gain knowledge and observe their dad to become humble and strive to learn from Dad’s mistakes.
I want a daughter that knows she is beautiful, but will use her mind and spirit to lead but always respect her man or woman. Her partner should always respect her.
I don’t want my daughter’s visiting their baby daddy behind bars, or her husband to have an inmate number for life.
I want to build pride, unification, and self-love within our world and the streets.
We can ensure life and service is an honor while becoming humanitarians.
We as a world may instill financial wealth, but spiritual wealth is just as beneficial.
Salute to you mothers that have divinity and life goals for empowerment within ourselves and the youth.
You mom’s are the reason I believe in love and a career with a powerful partner can actually work, and be fun.
1. 00:00 – 03:05 Raise The Flag
2. 03:06 – 06:03 Breaking News
3. 06:04 – 09:16 Peso Feat. Pusha T & Meek Mill
4. 09:17 – 11:49 Black Tuxedo Feat. Tezo
5. 11:50 – 14:38 Mind Of A Stoner Feat. Wiz Khalifa
6. 14:39 – 19:22 D&G Feat. Sean McGee
7. 19:23 – 22:23 Skate Cans
8. 22:24 – 25:51 50 (Interlude) Feat. French Montana
9. 25:52 – 29:21 Baddest
10. 29:22 – 32:37 Miss Me? Feat. Dub-O
11. 32:38 – 35:30 Street Dreams
12. 35:31 – 38:52 Swing Life Away Feat. Kellin Quin
13. 38:53 – 42:39 Home Soon
14. 42:40 – 47:38 Dark Side Of The Moon