1.What the Hell do they have to do with Hip Hop?
2. Was this casting call at K-Mart or Big Lots?
3. Why does Lil Scrappy momma look like “McGruff The Crime Fighting Dog?”
4.Why didn’t I know Lil Scrappy was
5.Who the hell pimped out K. Michelle?
6. Why didn’t this show come with a syllabus; No one knows these people?
7. Why did Stevie J choose dude( that is swagger-jacking Rihanna)over 15 year relationship?
8. Why did the end of that episode remind me of “Paris Is Burning” with Willi Ninja , and Dorian Corey?http://vimeo.com/8350272
9.So we are going to pretend Stevie J is straight?
10. When the hell was Lil Scrappy Mama Pimping ,during Slavery Times?
11.Who she pimp Harriet Tubman?
12. Who has money on this show?
13. Who has a career?
14. Why do I feel like all these people cash they checks at the Liquor Store?
15. How the hell can anyone take this show seriously?
Georgia Anne Muldrow is a Sista that stays true to her roots and beliefs.
Her style and hair let you know that she is a proud to be of African Heritage.
She is one of the most educated women in Neo- Soul and Funk. A feminist that will speak her mind, and plant seeds for a better life.
Georgia and her musical partner Dudley Perkins, are two artist from the Stones Throw Recording Label.
This label is the home of Peanut Butter Wolf, Aloe Blacc, and Mayer Hawthorne.
Get familiar with the voice and the beats that G and D create on http://www.youtube.com/user/someothashipCONNECT?feature=watch
Plant the seeds, to live and flourish!
You have an abundance of light inside of you!
I know you are hiding those eccentric quirks.
Why? Damn what anyone thinks! Be You!
Kid Cudi, the former Kanye West protegé really has a cult following.
Now the demographics are mostly upscale white college age students.
Where are the black Kid Cudi fans?
Kid Cudi doesn’t get played on most Urban Radio Stations! Show Kid Cudi, love!
What In The Da Hell…
CocoRosie in Flow Festival in Helsinki (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
You either admire or despise CocoRosie.
I have been a fan for a while.
Sometimes their songs have a Trip Hop Feel.
I can of course hear that New Folk Vibe.
Then there are those moments, that I am completely lost. On their “Noah’s Arc” I had the pleasure of listening to birds,cows and chickens crying in a barn.In the meantime, CocoRosie thought it was a good idea to chant and rap. These Sista’s hit high notes reminiscent of a drunk baby pig caught in a Rabbit Hole. I am very eccentric(HAHA)and will listen to every type of music. CocoRosie sing and rap about Religion, Satan, Incest, and Domestic Violence, and Lesbian Love. You can’t get more controversial than those topics!
Here is one of their latest videos.