Young Rimmer was often the target of his brothers’ bullying. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Have you wondered how life aspirations can disappear?
You get buried in the past and living through every transgressions.
Are you depressed because someone you loved betrayed you?
Move towards your dreams!
Leave that pain behind you, start a new.
Stop attributing every failure to a weakness in yourself.
I want life to be peaceful, and I want to thrive.
I am confident you want the same thing.
I recently felt defeated!
I encountered someone I thought was a friend, undermine everything I would bring about.
Loving and needing acceptance is something that we strive for, but life will keep going even in dismay.
You are not robotic, and you have emotions.
You will always fall short in the eyes of an envious person.
Pick yourself up, dust that dirt off your shoulder!
Get that knife out your back!
“DO NOT LET BETRAYAL WIN. YOU CAN’T LET THEM CONCEDE. IT WILL TURN YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN, LIKE YOUNG RIMMER’S FROM THE RED DWARF!”
Remember, you will continue to feel pain, and that’s because you are only human.
1.What the Hell do they have to do with Hip Hop?
2. Was this casting call at K-Mart or Big Lots?
3. Why does Lil Scrappy momma look like “McGruff The Crime Fighting Dog?”
4.Why didn’t I know Lil Scrappy was
5.Who the hell pimped out K. Michelle?
6. Why didn’t this show come with a syllabus; No one knows these people?
7. Why did Stevie J choose dude( that is swagger-jacking Rihanna)over 15 year relationship?
8. Why did the end of that episode remind me of “Paris Is Burning” with Willi Ninja , and Dorian Corey?http://vimeo.com/8350272
9.So we are going to pretend Stevie J is straight?
10. When the hell was Lil Scrappy Mama Pimping ,during Slavery Times?
11.Who she pimp Harriet Tubman?
12. Who has money on this show?
13. Who has a career?
14. Why do I feel like all these people cash they checks at the Liquor Store?
15. How the hell can anyone take this show seriously?
Georgia Anne Muldrow is a Sista that stays true to her roots and beliefs.
Her style and hair let you know that she is a proud to be of African Heritage.
She is one of the most educated women in Neo- Soul and Funk. A feminist that will speak her mind, and plant seeds for a better life.
Georgia and her musical partner Dudley Perkins, are two artist from the Stones Throw Recording Label.
This label is the home of Peanut Butter Wolf, Aloe Blacc, and Mayer Hawthorne.
Get familiar with the voice and the beats that G and D create on http://www.youtube.com/user/someothashipCONNECT?feature=watch
Plant the seeds, to live and flourish!
You have an abundance of light inside of you!
I know you are hiding those eccentric quirks.
Why? Damn what anyone thinks! Be You!