1. Why would a stranger give you thousands of dollars, and don’t even know your first name?
2. Who would be this stupid to fall for these scams?
3. What if you got familiar with the scammer and they invited for Christmas?
4. What if you saw the money in the briefcase?
5. No spoiler alert, but Scammers are getting more advanced, and anyone can be a victim or a “Mark.”
I am Deana Chipman. I am contacting this firm in regards to my settlement with my separated husband (Ashak R. Chipman) who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in Asia. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $848,900.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $184,000.00. I am hereby requesting your firm to assist in collecting the balance from him. He is willing to pay me the balance but I would appreciate if your office handles the collection process from my ex to avoid further delays or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.
Never send money to another country if they don’t have a bank account, why would you take the responsibility to become liable for someone you received an email from 2 weeks ago?
URGENT – HELP ME DISTRIBUTE MY $15 MILLION TO CHARITYI have 15,000,000.00 U.S. Dollars and I want you to assist me in distributing the money to charity organizations. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project.
I am “Name” and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I was the President of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED — an oil servicing company in Port Harcourt.”