We have heard the mishaps with butt injections all over the universe.
Heed these words, “Don’t assume everyone has the expertise to enhance your body.”
These women and men have a service and if you don’t know any better you could end up like April Michelle Brown.
We even remember the “Fix A Flat Butt Injections” but now we have a woman by the name of Mrs. Brown’s life altering experience.
Our bodies are the temple but we are sending the wrong image out here! However,if you watch this story, and choose to enhance it is your body, but please learn SAFE options to and enhance what you want remodeled on your body.
All in all , no matter what, At the end of the day, it is STILL your body and your inner strength and self-esteem.
April Michelle Brown’s body was utterly destroyed and she had her buttocks, arms, and legs removed because of some toxic butt injections.
This is a painful deformity that should have not occured,and if you think you know someone who has the ability to offer this service, and other injections of any kind in your body, GET A COPY OF THEIR LICENSE!
SAY NO TO PUMPING PARTIES!
A 22-year-old woman who died under mysterious circumstances in a Manhattan hot sheets hotel last summer was the victim of a botched buttocks lift — and now a New Jersey woman has been charged in the death, police sources said Tuesday.
Tamara Blaine was suffering a seizure when police were called to the Liberty Inn along the West Side Highway in the Meatpacking District the afternoon of July 8. Blaine, who lived in Jamaica, Queens, died a short time later at St. Luke’s Hospital.
This man has more enemies that Busta Rhymes have recipes!
Jim Jones looks very outdoors men like.
Jim Jones has been blamed for dominating and stealing the show in the Mona Scott project,”Love And Hip Hop” and destroying earning potential for mainstream success for the once critically claimed Byrd Gang. Some assume he did not honor loyalty code in regards to Yandy and respecting her loyalty and business relationship due to interference with Chrissy.
The fact remains that Jim is easily discredited as a business man, and some doesn’t consider Jim a rapper. Dame Dash and Jimmy suffered a public beef that resulted in Jimmy, was calling Dame Dash ” a culture vulture” and When Max B and Jim Jones disagreed that could have been rectified, but nothing was the same.
If you look in the eyes of Max B when he disses Jim Jones and Chrissy, Max appears distant but seems troubled as well, but evidently surprised and of course hurt about the jail situation where MAX B expected more support and Jim seemed very emotionally distressed about Max wanting out of his contract. Once an agreement with Jimmy and Max turned into a war. Jim would never discuss it man to man, but he wrote a song describing his “Frenenmies” which of course Max B responded to and elaborated on the meaning and diss for his fans.You address issues that make you feel uncomfortable, I think by that time their friendship was over and even if they wanted to make amends too much had occurred and it ruined a bond and manipulate friends into strangers.
The first season of Love And Hip Hop grabbed media ratings because of the entire Chrissy and Jimmy plot and that handsome mole of Chrissy’s and her fashion.
Now, Jim Jones was supposed to be the under Cam’Ron Giles. It appears that Jim Jones has preceding the once prominent and the Captain of Dip-Set, but now that most respected and hated is the “Capo” and if you watch videos with Jha Jha and other Dip-set contestants, you will notice they seem to feel some kid of way and still mock Jimmy and blame him for their downfall and their problems that led them to Kock Records. We also remember the bottle incident with French Montana and the Miami situation, where a filming went terribly wrong. Does Jim Jones deserve this much hate from his own Harlem residents? Maybe it is just something about Jimmy that people leave with a bad taste in their mouths for everything touched by Harlem’s residential producer,actor and occasional rapper,Jim Jones.
- Codeine, one ingredient in “Lean” is an opiate similar to : Heroin, Morphine, Oxycontin or Vicodin. We’ve coined Lean as, “Hip-Hop’s New Heroin”. Not a good look by the way, if you’ve ever seen a heroin addict.
- Some of the biggest supporters of this drink seem to be the ones who have died at the mercy of this drink. DJ Screw, died of a codeine-promethazine-alcohol overdose in 2000. Big Moe, a DJ Screw protégé, who rapped excessively about this drink died at age 33 in 2007, after suffering a heart attack one week earlier that left him in a coma. In 2007, Pimp C died from complications of Sleep Apnea after drinking Lean.
- Codeine is not as addictive as Heroin, but once addicted, the withdrawal symptoms mirror those of a Heroin addiction.
- Pimp C had a history of suffering from Sleep Apnea, a condition where you stop breathing while you are asleep. Pimp C drank Lean before going to sleep and when combined with his respiratory condition, is what killed him.
- The two active ingredients Codeine & Promethazineare Central Nervous System Depressants, meaning they both slow your breathing, which is why people feel that “good feeling” or that euphoria. But sometimes it slows the system down so much that a person stops breathing and dies.
- Pimp C knew he had Sleep Apnea, but many people with Sleep Apnea don’t know they have it. Sleep Apnea overwhelmingly affects African Americans. This dangerous disease along with any type of drug, especially Lean, is a dangerous combination.
- The drink is called Lean because of the loss of control over your body. People affected by Lean tend to lean or slump over.
- April 2012 Schoolboy Q revealed that he quit sipping on Lean and is trying to get A$AP Rocky to follow his lead. The duo created the popular hit, “Hands on the Wheel”. Schoolboy Q said he quit after he drank some Lean and passed out, then woke up breathing heavily due to his complications with asthma: “I don’t know if it was a near-death experience but it felt like I was about to die. I’ve been going through withdrawals… It’s like somebody’s grabbing your stomach… and just holding it.”
- In a 2006 survey, 3.6 percent of 8th graders admitted to abusing cough medicine. High schoolers had even higher percentages – 5.3 percent among 10th graders and 5.5 percent of 12th graders.
- The drug can cause Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), which can be fatal. Symptoms may include fever, stiff muscles, confusion, abnormal thinking; fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating.
STOP KILLING YOURSELF!
Help Your loved ones, they may hate you for admitting that you know their secret,but it is nothing but love,tough love. IT WILL and it HAS killed people. It also brings a defensive and paranoia to some users and it is obvious to people who know you.
What makes you think IT can’t happen to you?
Remember the musical hits and remember the unique, and innovative talent of Roger And Zapp and we must pay
attention to the “Soul Glow” AKA the Castro Curl that Jherri Redding let drip
on the stairways and pillowcases, that appeared to be covered in butter,after a good nights sleep.
Let’s pay homage to
Carl Carlton and one of the best unsung group of ALL TIME, Roger and Zapp.
Learn Your Music.