1. This innocent baby was innocently in the audience watching her Queen Creole mommy, Mrs. Carter and was not bothering anyone and was bullied by adults, jobless adults like you, Miss Tran.
2. This beautiful little princess, Blue Ivy was laying in her daddy’s arm wearing a beautiful satin dress with gold sprinkles, while blessing the audience with the cutest moment on MTV.
3. She is a child, a baby and she can’t take care of her self, like You Karrjhkueche. You and Blue can start working on your clothing line together, it looks like a toddler sewed it anyway…
4. Tran is not, I repeat, not a celebrity. She is a beautiful girl, but not a celebrity.
5. K. Tran also should have apologized after teleprompter incident and not laughed, and said “Come on that is a baby, leave her alone” and made it crystal clear that she was not apart of the verbal assault of a toddler.
6. On Back Entertainment Television, you get harassed for having natural hair and that is the most controversial part of the entire scandal that reflects the self-hated portion of the brainwashed youth.
7. BET should have the utmost shame, and the misfortune of what they are teaching society as a whole.
8. BETs insensitive writer should beg for forgiveness, and they both ruined a mother’s night during an accolade that was history but for the wrong reasons.
9. BET, well you have also made history not for the good reasons you choose to brag about.You stopped playing conscious rap and decided that you wanted to make urban youth to become stupid and that is what happened. You deserve the backlash for encouraging ignorance and a hot pot of grits, buttered up by one, Miss. Blue Ivy Carter.
10. KarlsfurnitureKatchumAndKleenum, they trying to deport you, and you from the United States.
Girl, it is time to get that Side Chick Severance package and some of Blue’s grits.
Baby Blue, here is a motivational song to get you in the mood. This man understands the power of hot grits….