Our Optimism and commitment radiates into love and life, and provides testimony to our hardships that made us stronger.
So many opportunities and so many exceptional things are destined for you!
Promise yourself that your work and determination will be warranted by your allegiance, to do what is best for you.
You have to continue your quest through life, with focus and loyalty for your loved ones.
Don’t let negative emotions get involved with your struggle.
Avoid insecurity and negativity!
SIGNS OF INSECURITY
1. The insecure person is always angry at someone for no damn reason.
2. They want to always believe that every situation has to do with them, because of their lack of self-confidence.
3. The insecure person always has a look of hatred in their eyes, but you don’t even know their last name…
4. Insecure people always have negative criticisms for you every day.
5. They don’t want better in life, but they throw shade at anyone else that has goals.
6. The insecure person overly talks about their sexual ability, size or proportions in public situations, and even on-line. Desperation.
7. An insecure person likes to divide friends and family, to keep confusion and cause drama.
8. An insecure person usually has different personalities, depending on who is around.
9. Do they get involved into every situation, and always have advice (like you care what they think?).
10. An insecure person ALWAYS finds faults in others.