I grew up in the TLC, SWV, and 702. The sexy feminist vibe was prominent during this time. Women that are independent and confident always leave a lasting impression. TLC will always be an influence on my life. They told you who they were. The unification of three beautiful women kept me believing in lasting friendships. These women never changed who they were. I am still partial to Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez. I was a fan before she succumbed to her injuries in car accident, while in Honduras. I am not a fan of people jumping band wagon after a death. I will always have a place in my heart for TLC.
I learned the importance of condoms, and some of my girlfriends did not. My sister is now 23 years old. Her first song was TLC’s “Baby Baby Baby!” You might know that TLC was the highest female selling group. Destiny’s Child now has that title. Lisa Left Eye will have Lil Mama representing her. I am sure Lil Mama will give her a chance to be reborn. The TLC biopic in the works will Lil Mama as TLC. Keke Palmer will portray Chilli. T-Boz will be played by the actress Drew Sidora. The nostalgic times of TLC will remind you of unity between women. Even when they had a beef, no one could dispute their love for each other. I hope this movie does not show just the positive aspects of their life.The movie will be influential if it shows the downfall, and conflicts.
- Keke Palmer Cast as ‘Chilli’ in TLC Biopic (livelyindepthmusicent.com)
- 12 important lessons the TLC biopic will teach the youth of today (o.canada.com)
- Lil’ Mama Will Play Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopes In The Upcoming TLC Biopic (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Lil Mama Should Portray Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes In A TLC Biopic, Said No One Ever (crunktastical.net)
- Lil Mama Cast As Left Eye In Upcoming TLC Biopic (clutchmagonline.com)
- Coffee Talk: Lil Mama to Play Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes in TLC Biopic (essence.com)