Nushawn J Williams back in court after Criminal Transmission Of AIDS.
He is now released, since THIS court date.
Nushawn Williams had a fetish for young virgins.
He knowingly infected 13 teenagers, impregnated some.
He was sentenced and now is a free man.
I am sure he looks different and acts different.
Women how would you know, HE was the AIDS Criminal?
He has been in prison longer than most of his victims, were alive!
Yes, someone else that knows they have HIV or AIDS and spreading it on purpose.
This is nothing new to people who have always protect themselves.
People who respect their bodies and want let one moment change their entire life.
Women and men sometimes don’t even a kiss, women being treated like cattle.
Pure barbaric, and with lack of emotion.
So, Nushawn is released into the world, and ready to make a new start.
This is the problem with a new start.
What happens to the women, who have never read this story?
Would it be the end for them?
The young girls he gets pregnant and HIV positive this time, will they take him to court or hide in shame?
Will he still prefer little girls?
Will he decided to make middle age women his prey?
Wait, he’s married.
I am guessing that he will have a successful life.
He served 12 years after getting charged and convicted of Criminal Transmission.
Meet someone who is living with HIV.
Black and Hispanic Women are leading in new cases of AIDS.
I am negative!
I had a partner once that didn’t care who, or what they had sex with it.
He is negative now, I pray for him.
Thank God, I realized the truth.
I could have been Aleisha.
You could have been too!
Meet Aleisha! She grew up too fast.
- What are the most significant factors that contributed to HIV/AIDS becoming a global problem? (dwiadimaryandi.wordpress.com)
- A Newborn May Be Cured of HIV. Is the End of AIDS Near? (healthland.time.com)
- Tamika Williams Raymond Talks National Women HIV/AIDS Awareness Day [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] (kysdc.com)
- First documented case of child cured of HIV (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)
- Timeline: AIDS Moments To Remember (fox2now.com)