Nostalgic and what not!
This song brings back memories of box braids, over sized sweaters, body suits, finger waves, and “New York Undercover!”
The music simply unified and strong.
No one hated anyone.
Yes,believe it or not, they have on clothes!
We just saw the Suffrage Portion Of Hip-Hop!
They were fighting to be heard, not seen!
- Brandy Covers Jet Magazine – December 2012 Issue (iamdomo.com)
- Brandy & Ellie Kemper – VH1 Divas 2012 Red Carpet! (justjared.com)
- MC Lyte – “Dope Style” [LISTEN/DOWNLOAD] (hiphopwired.com)
- Ladies Last?: 8 Reasons the Women of Hip-Hop are Oppressed (allhiphop.com)
- Is Queen Latifah Ready To Confess She Goes The Other Way? (getmybuzzup.com)
- Queen Latifah’s Second Talk Show Gets Picked Up By CBS (bossip.com)