Oh, girl you just awful.
There is no other way to describe you!
Lil B, and V-Nasty are your peers,and rightfully so.
I haven’t heard anything this terrible in a very long time.
Who gassed you?
Your name was going to be in the forefront of new femcees.
You believed your own hype and forget to practice your barz..
How dare you freestyle that garbage on “Fade”
You had the artistic hip-hop lovers excited.
You came in on some “editor,director” artistic swagger.
I knew since so many people were showing you love that you would practice.
Yes, you were hyped up and caught up in your own ego.
We were so worried about V-Nasty, and Lil Debbie, and that “N-Bomb” fiasco.
No one took the time to see if you actually could rap.
You girls do have fashion sense, but are you fashionistas or rappers?
I think with your album selling less copies than my blog gets views…
In your first week you sold only 3,900 copies.
So enjoy reality.
You were not on the grind!
You have not put in work!
Your album didn’t go platinum.
Your album didn’t even go magnet!
So once again, “Why did you rap?”
- The Hood Internet: How Youtube Is Subverting Rap Music (frontpsych.com)
- We’ve Been Arguing About Irony vs. Sincerity for Millennia (theatlantic.com)
- LiL Debbie’s ‘Michelle Obama’ rap tribute isn’t great (thevine.com.au)
- [PHOTOS] Kreayshawn Performed At Irving Plaza But Should We Care? (nyulocal.com)
- Hip-Hop Rumors: V-Nasty Turns On Kreayshawn! Its UGLY! (allhiphop.com)
- Why I Care About Hip-Hop (theroot.com)
- Lil B, Keke: Rapper’s Cat Makes Hip-Hop History/Worst Song Ever (theboombox.com)